corporate responsibility and environmental stewardship
- 50% recycled glass from fluorescent light bulbs (post-consumer)
- Leaving the smallest footprint on the environment possible
- Low energy consumption – no kiln used
- Qualifying for up to 10 LEED points
- Producing zero hazardous waste and zero VOC Air Emissions
We are excited to announce that betona® tile and American Glass Mosaics, LLC. have been nominated and awarded the 2014 Sustainability Champion – Corporate Award by the Muskegon Area Sustainability Coalition during this year's Earth Week.